Air Receiver is fabricated using high grade steel alloy for having ability to withstand properties of different gases and high amount of pressure. It is widely utilized in hospitals and various industrial sectors for storing compressed air in large volumes. This receiving tank is also provided with a safety valve and pressure gauge to assure complete safety. Air Receiver offered by us can be availed in different volumetric capacities and structural configurations as required according to need.
- Suitable to be used for both indoor & outdoor applications
- Both internally & externally galvanized surface
- Low maintenance & inspection costs
We are among the reputed organizations, deeply engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Air Compressor Receiver Tank.
- An air receiver is a very important part of your compressed air system.
- It can be employed in any compressed air application.
- Besides the air storage function, installing an air receiver reduces unstable pressure peaks and multiple starts and stops of the compressor.
- It also reduces the risk of condensate
- Temperature and pulsations reduction: Stable air flow and reliable functionality of your compressor
- Condensate separation: Preliminary separation and removal of condensate
- Pressure stabilization: Beneficial for pneumatic tools using compressed air
- Storage of air volume: Allows to handle large air volumes